Photo via: dconawhim.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Every couple of months sprinkle a mixture of baking soda and a tablespoon of your favorite fabric softener over your mattress, let it sit for an hour, and then vacuum it up. Gets rid of dust mites and freshens up the mattress. Keep that same mixture in a small mason jar with holes poked in the top in your linen or clothes closet to keep it smelling fresh! Many Baking Soda Tips.
- Bamboo Anchor Cocktail Forks // Wynwood Letterpress party
- What I need to begin work desk strips/desk mate – 1 page$
- OMG I love these, Im gonna have a go at making just one. If all goes well Id love to make my entire family holding hands. Im gonna stick it on a wall papered board and frame it. This would look amazing in my living room, smack bang above my fire place, for all to see. What a unique display look that would be.
- Man Builds Incredible Camper That He Can Tow With His BIKE! But How Did He Do It?
- this could come in handy for the camper $39
- Transform your watermelon into something extraordinary with one of these watermelon recipes. So many ideas to help you savor every juicy bite!
- Clothespin Daily Organizers | 23 Life Hacks Every Girl Should Know | Easy Organization Ideas for Bedrooms: http://www.smyblog.com/blog/:
- Jar ideas Polymer clay fimo These jar ideas are my favorite gifts, they look every time unique and original! You could be really creative making them.
- Smores Party Ideas!… I have to do this, this summer!
- circus themed 1st birthday party ideas – Google Search
- Big Top Circus Carnival Party! Birthday Circus Theme | Karas Party Ideas