Photo via: scrapbooksetc.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This guy has tons of awesome diy Halloween props with step by step instructions and photos! @Lisa Palmisano Burke
- Wrapping paper ~ watermelon prints using potato printing and watercolors
- Kids often enjoy making a collection of paper animals, as a part of DIYProjects. Paper animal collection is incomplete without this fabulous paper elephant. Grab some sheets of construction paper and get started on making this amazing and easy paper elephant.
- A cereal box covered in scrapbook paper to organize papers and files. Could also cut it on the side instead of the front to make it a magazine holder! Salt and Pepper Moms: DIY Wall Files w/Printable Labels
- This All Occasion Daisy Card will surely brighten someones day. Making greeting cards is such a wonderful paper crafting hobby. P.S. I Love You Crafts featured on Kenarry.com
- Metallic Paper Faceted GeoBall by Vintage Revivals made with the Cricut Explore machine. CricutEverywhere
- Painting done by dipping in a bucket of water w/ enamel paints in it! Use any container to fit the canvas/item youre painting, (not paper, it has to hold-up in the water-you can even dip-paint a guitar! (remove all fixtures from object or instrument first.) Use quality enamel paints, such as for model cars, not water-based paint. If you show it off outside, water-proof, automotive paints are good finished with a clear coating, like poly type on a treated board rather than a canvas.
- Floral Paper Cutouts from Maps and Atlases by ReminiscencePapers
- Copy Paper Challenge Pieces by Danny O’Connor … | The Only Magic Left is Art
- Fun DIY Wine Cork Placemat | Easy DIY Wine Cork Craft for Kitchen by DIY Ready at diyready.com/…
- DIY Suitcase Out of Shoe Box by TrieSofi
- Dress up your home office and learn how to make a stylish DIY acrylic calendar with a few supplies from the hardware store. Tutorial by Jen Woodhouse.