Photo via: tryfordiy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Turn an old door into a fantastic Photo Frame and Coat Hanger and put all those family memories on display! Check out all the versions and the Window Coffee Table Upcycle too!
- Added feet to the shorter 4×4 Expedit units and used a solid wood door (Lowes) for the tabletop. Hubby had to cut a bit off the length. Width was perfect. Finished size = 31.5
- Adding a door knocker to your front door is a quick and inexpensive way to add a touch of curb appeal to your home. .
- Improve the value of your bathroom with this easy tutorial on How to Frame a Bathroom Mirror!
- Inexpensive and easy way to upgrade your plain bathroom mirror– use MDF trim and crown moulding to build a frame around the mirror. The Full of Great Ideas blog has DIY instructions for this clever bathroom remodeling project. @Full of Great Ideas
- Make a DIY chalkboard from an old empty frame, whether a picture frame or an old mirror. Simple steps to a useful home chalkboard.
- Make solar garden lights! Find a glass jar, paint the inside with Elmer glue tinted the color you want and then go to the DOLLAR TREE and buy a solar light. Wala! Outdoor lights for nearly nothing!
- DIY Floor Mats. No sewing involved. A must do for front door rug and hallway runner!!!! Why havent I thought of this???
- Use acrylics – or even paint markers – and letter stencils on any framed glass, (buy a cheap print and discard the print) – just paint in reverse on the glass and you can even lose the backing if you like, itll look neat and even cooler with the wall showing through – or, if its an abstract or a painting instead of words, you can hang it on a chain and suspend it in a reach-through, doorway or window – or even do a large one and use it to create an entirely separate space as a divider
- mirror boxes
- How to Make a DIY Window Privacy Screen. Materials needed: wood for frame, tape measure to measure windows, sheer fabric, hot glue or spray adhesive. No screws, nails, or hardware to attach it! Moves up and down and held in place when wedged into the window. Get tutorial and video on the blog. Thrift Diving
- No WAY! This is such an easy (and cheap!) way to frame out a canvas.