Photo via: tryfordiy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Turn an old door into a fantastic Photo Frame and Coat Hanger and put all those family memories on display! Check out all the versions and the Window Coffee Table Upcycle too!
- Added feet to the shorter 4×4 Expedit units and used a solid wood door (Lowes) for the tabletop. Hubby had to cut a bit off the length. Width was perfect. Finished size = 31.5
- OMG I love these, Im gonna have a go at making just one. If all goes well Id love to make my entire family holding hands. Im gonna stick it on a wall papered board and frame it. This would look amazing in my living room, smack bang above my fire place, for all to see. What a unique display look that would be.
- LOVE these frames! SO simple… Great way to display the kids pictures easily without messing with a glass frame!
- Adding a door knocker to your front door is a quick and inexpensive way to add a touch of curb appeal to your home. .
- Make a DIY chalkboard from an old empty frame, whether a picture frame or an old mirror. Simple steps to a useful home chalkboard.
- Improve the value of your bathroom with this easy tutorial on How to Frame a Bathroom Mirror!
- Inexpensive and easy way to upgrade your plain bathroom mirror– use MDF trim and crown moulding to build a frame around the mirror. The Full of Great Ideas blog has DIY instructions for this clever bathroom remodeling project. @Full of Great Ideas
- Make solar garden lights! Find a glass jar, paint the inside with Elmer glue tinted the color you want and then go to the DOLLAR TREE and buy a solar light. Wala! Outdoor lights for nearly nothing!
- DIY Floor Mats. No sewing involved. A must do for front door rug and hallway runner!!!! Why havent I thought of this???
- Use acrylics – or even paint markers – and letter stencils on any framed glass, (buy a cheap print and discard the print) – just paint in reverse on the glass and you can even lose the backing if you like, itll look neat and even cooler with the wall showing through – or, if its an abstract or a painting instead of words, you can hang it on a chain and suspend it in a reach-through, doorway or window – or even do a large one and use it to create an entirely separate space as a divider
- mirror boxes