Photo via: lifeinhighcotton.wordpress.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Lighted Burlap Garland
- Create a Garland | 39 Easy DIY Ways To Create Art For Your Walls
- Make a cat tent out of a T-shirt and two hangers. | 26 Hacks That Will Make Any Cat Owners Life Easier
- How To Budget When Paychecks Differ | First Home Love Life
- Inspired Idea: DIY Rosebud Garland
- How to Install Recessed Shelving : How-To : DIY Network – for the bathroom
- DIY Babys Breathe, Burlap & Lace Wedding Ideas | mysweetengagement.com
- DIY Tutorials: Home Decor … Wedding burlap table runners … Give thanks … Stencils … Crafts … Rustic glamorous, country elegance, shabby chic, vintage, whimsical, boho, best day ever
- 100 Gorgeous Burlap Projects that will Beautify Your Life
- We have rounded up some creative and useful life health hacks that you can start trying now.
- Life: Designed: DIY Pipe Bar Cart
- Repainted Lamp:Reinvent that old lamp with high gloss white spray paint. Remember to wear a protective mask and spray the piece outdoors or in a well ventilated room. To finish the piece, I added a ten dollar Jonathan Adler shade I bought at his warehouse sale in Brooklyn. In total, I spent less $20 and less than an hour to give this lamp a great look.