Photo via: brightnest.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- 25+ diy SUGAR SCRUB recipes | Lots of different scents for everyday and holiday uses. Great handmade gift idea!! Easy neighbor gift idea!
- How to Build a DIY Rabbit Hutches in Four Easy Steps | Cross Roads Rabbitry
- Use an old sign to create a unique rustic DIY herb drying rack. Attach screws to the bottom and then use binder clips to hang the herbs upside down to dry. Grandmas House DIY featured on Kenarry.com
- Its no secret that we LOVE subway tile here at ABM. Its fresh, inexpensive and classic. In the past I have stuck with a traditional offset pattern for all of my subway tile. But recently, as Ive been renovating my new home, Ive gone a different route by mixing up the patterns throughout the home. Its been a fun way to add a little personality to my basic, white tiled…
- ADDING FILLER AND FLUFF IN HOME DECOR- decorators secret for creating full and beautiful centerpieces, vignettes and arrangements-stonegableblog.com
- A cereal box covered in scrapbook paper to organize papers and files. Could also cut it on the side instead of the front to make it a magazine holder! Salt and Pepper Moms: DIY Wall Files w/Printable Labels
- This All Occasion Daisy Card will surely brighten someones day. Making greeting cards is such a wonderful paper crafting hobby. P.S. I Love You Crafts featured on Kenarry.com
- Wrapping paper ~ watermelon prints using potato printing and watercolors
- Kids often enjoy making a collection of paper animals, as a part of DIYProjects. Paper animal collection is incomplete without this fabulous paper elephant. Grab some sheets of construction paper and get started on making this amazing and easy paper elephant.
- Super Easy Crepe Paper Flowers for Home Decor | Easy Diy Project for Kds
- Fun Crafts for Kids : How to Make a Paper Elephant Crafts | Preschool Ac…
- Are you tight on a budget to buy a great desk for a family of four? Do you want a little more storage space for you desk? Here is the solution that won’t leave you broke. You can buy all the finished products from IKEA and easily assemble them together …