Photo via: indulgy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Ive looked at many commercially available and DIY spice rack plans and they all seem to be made for the standard 4.5 inch tall by 1.75 inch diameter spice bottles from the grocery store. This design is shallow enough that…
- Christmas tree using recycled wine bottles.
- Road trip hack: turn empty coffee creamer bottles into spill-proof snack containers
- animal print wine bottles
- These flatten wine bottles make perfect serving trays for your cheese and meats assortment. Completely ups the status of your next dinner party, and recycles and reuses wine bottles in a fabulous new way.
- Two plastic bottles and a zipper, nice small gift holder.
- very cool diy idea – flower vases out of recycled bottles
- So many uses for old wine bottles! Lime Green Photography
- Its not a football party without fun party decorations! Decorate your home with classic Coke glass bottles and these Free Football Party Printables. DIY Football Party and Recipe Ideas. Click for more fun football ideas for hosting your own Homebowl for the BIG game! LivingLocurto.com @CocaCola @RITZcrackers HomeBowlHeroContest HomeBowlHero iworkwithcoke ad
- Create festive lighting with wine bottles, holiday accents and white Christmas lights! Click for more last minute Christmas decor ideas!
- A cool pulley pendant lamp w/Edison filament bulbs (minus the bottles, love it).
- DIY: Gold Glitter Champagne Bottles