Photo via: duitang.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- OMG I love these, Im gonna have a go at making just one. If all goes well Id love to make my entire family holding hands. Im gonna stick it on a wall papered board and frame it. This would look amazing in my living room, smack bang above my fire place, for all to see. What a unique display look that would be.
- Paint Fabric!!!!! Paint Fabric you say? Don’t ever be afraid to paint fabric. I figure it this way when I paint I get it all over me. The paint never ever comes out of my clothes. Through multiple washings, it is still there. When I have something on, other than my paint clothes and I’ll just do one quick thing. Oh yeah, I end up with a little drop of paint on my shirt and it doesn’t come out.
- Storage bench turned file storage. Originally from Martha Stewart. This is a really neat idea if you dont have a lot of space but need to store files. This is better than having a bunch of file boxes because you can still sit on the bench. This works if you dont have a dedicated space in your home for an office, but could also work in a small home office that might need extra seating. 🙂
- Ive been wondering if I could do this? Spray paint, a monogram and sticky pearls. I shall try!
- These are too stinkin cute. Def. On my to do list … make ur own owls for in the garden.
- Ill do my bridesmaids shoes this way! And in the color of their dress! Or even my white heels with a red sparkle… Just for the heck of it
- Great list to help you keep your sanity in moving. 15 Frequently Forgotten Items On Your Moving Checklist. If you like this, youll love our FREE tip sheet: Moving Made Easier Tip sheet .. its FREE. Email me today: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Why oh why did I not think of personalized hooks…oh the fighting between bathroom-sharing siblings that could have been prevented!
- Sew 5 pillow cases together and insert pillows… I still need to do this, will be great for summer movie nights.
- Making your own lighthouse craft has never been so easy. I made mine to go with my coastal home decor theme with just some foam cones and baby food jars!
- Want to do this with white shoes and white lace or an ivory/off-white color! – 27 Useful Fashionable DIY Ideas
- One of my new favorite ways to use essential oils is in my own body scrubs, like this Essential Oil Rosemary Lemon Body Scrub recipe! This also makes for an amazing gift, too. I know if someone gave me a personal, homemade gift, I’d be delighted! Essential Oil Rosemary Lemon Body Scrub Ingredients 1 1/2 […]