Photo via: etsy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Make Your Own Gift Bag
- While we’ll always love the sophistication of a traditional wedding guest book, we can’t help but get inspired by the new and creative ways couples are asking guests to leave them some wedding day love.
- 10 Awesome Back to School Crafts DIY Homeschool BTS CraftsforKids
- Remember your journeys and adventures with a do-it-yourself Personal Travel Map. Full instructions on how to make this stylish art piece.
- travel gallery.
- preschool and toddler learning through play printables and activities
- Fun Crafts for Kids : How to Make a Paper Elephant Crafts | Preschool Ac…
- Cutest idea ever!! Anniversary scrapbook! Each year you complete one page for your anniversary. Include things like prices (gas, milk etc.), what you did that year, favorite things, in the news, your ages and the year, weather report, etc. etc.
- Bougainvillea tree. Amazing! I wonder if they have a cold weather cousin…?
- Repainted Lamp:Reinvent that old lamp with high gloss white spray paint. Remember to wear a protective mask and spray the piece outdoors or in a well ventilated room. To finish the piece, I added a ten dollar Jonathan Adler shade I bought at his warehouse sale in Brooklyn. In total, I spent less $20 and less than an hour to give this lamp a great look.
- Forget paying $ 50-100+ for a rug! Buy a cheap one and decorate it yourself. This woman used a plain rug from Lowes (only $ 24.98!), a stencil and white acrylic paint from Hobby Lobby (on sale!), and a foam roller. There are so many different color/design combinations you can use to inexpensively create a unique rug for your room.
- Whether you sell painted furniture or love home decor this guide to staging furniture for sale is full of home decor and design ideas