Photo via: snapcreativity.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- A cereal box covered in scrapbook paper to organize papers and files. Could also cut it on the side instead of the front to make it a magazine holder! Salt and Pepper Moms: DIY Wall Files w/Printable Labels
- Allergy friendly Valentines. Share bubbles for a cute inedible treat and make a fun card in PicMonkey.
- My new post is a DIY to make these cute gold animal storage jars…
- French Toast Casserole | This Mixed Berry Baked French Toast Casserole Recipe is perfect for breakfast or brunch ideas. Make the night before or the morning of. Click the photo for the recipe! sponsored ad TodaysCreativeLife.com
- OMG I love these, Im gonna have a go at making just one. If all goes well Id love to make my entire family holding hands. Im gonna stick it on a wall papered board and frame it. This would look amazing in my living room, smack bang above my fire place, for all to see. What a unique display look that would be.
- Super easy step by step tutorial for how to make DIY industrial pipe shelves at a fraction of the cost of the store bought version. These would look great with both farmhouse and industrial home decor!
- These are too stinkin cute. Def. On my to do list … make ur own owls for in the garden.
- FREEBIE FRIDAY! Hand Lettered Sweet Dreams Free SVG Cut File (also offered as a PNG + Studio3 file) | KimberDawnCo.com
- Storage bench turned file storage. Originally from Martha Stewart. This is a really neat idea if you dont have a lot of space but need to store files. This is better than having a bunch of file boxes because you can still sit on the bench. This works if you dont have a dedicated space in your home for an office, but could also work in a small home office that might need extra seating. 🙂
- Garden themed silent auction basket
- This rustic wood scripture sign would be beautiful in a gallery wall or it is big enough that it can hang nicely by itself. It would also make
- This would be super cute and handy for our pups! We would just have to make it a little shorter….