Photo via: diyandmag.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Plant Markers, DIY Plant Labels, DIY Backyard Ideas, DIY Front Yard Ideas, DIY Garden Ideas, In this article you can find 10 AMAZING DIY Plant Label and Marker Ideas For Your Garden
- Brighten up any room with this paper flower bouquet DIY. To start, draw flower and leaf shapes on craft paper — no need to worry if they don’t look perfect. Next, cut the shapes out and glue them on floral wire. Keep this process going until you have enough flowers for an entire bouquet. When you’re ready, stick them in a vase and give any shelf, side table or kitchen table a nice, floral pick-me-up. Head over to MrsMeyers.com/Make-and-Tell for even more details on this craft.
- Win it in a Minute: Water Games Edition with tons of ideas for fun outdoor games to keep cool in the summer!
- Maybe drill holes in the bottom so that when it rains the water drains….so you can leave them up all the time and add candles for special evenings.
- For you folks who buy old furniture then paint it…..you really must try this stuff….only a couple of bucks for a 16 oz. can. You mix it (powder) with water to the consistency that you need for your repair. I made mine a little thicker, stuck a few brads, with heads on them, in to the leg (for grip), then molded the leg. I use it instead of wood putty for smaller jobs. It sands beautifully and lasts forever, as you only mix what you need for each job.
- Painting done by dipping in a bucket of water w/ enamel paints in it! Use any container to fit the canvas/item youre painting, (not paper, it has to hold-up in the water-you can even dip-paint a guitar! (remove all fixtures from object or instrument first.) Use quality enamel paints, such as for model cars, not water-based paint. If you show it off outside, water-proof, automotive paints are good finished with a clear coating, like poly type on a treated board rather than a canvas.
- This would be cool to put in your kids room and when they move out give it to them I hopes theyd still put it to use. Or make one for theyre 18th birthday as a heartfelt gift
- REALLY!!? Must try. // For the perfect hard-boiled eggs, dont boil them..BAKE them. Thank you Alton Brown 😉
- How to Make Your Own Firepit in 15 Minutes
- This All Occasion Daisy Card will surely brighten someones day. Making greeting cards is such a wonderful paper crafting hobby. P.S. I Love You Crafts featured on Kenarry.com
- DIY decorative star and Christmas tree crafts upcycled from wine bottle corks. A lovely gift idea thats beautiful on its own or could be used as a pot holder on the kitchen table. Click through for the full tutorial for this home decor project.
- Add lace to your window with cornstarch. Iron your lace and cut to fit. Mix 2 tbsp cornstarch with about an equal amount of cold water, then mix that in about a cup and a half of boiling water. Paint a thick layer on the window pane. Then apply another thick layer on top using random brush strokes being sure to get all the corners. To remove it, you just wash it off with warm water,