Photo via: thrillist.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Whether youre finishing a basement, repairing a damaged wall, or hanging drywall in a new house, these taping tips will help you make smooth, invisible seams, even at inside corners. Find simple tricks for fast, flawless drywall finishing at http://www.familyhandyman.com/DIY-Projects/Wall—Ceiling/Drywall-Taping/tips-for-better-drywall-taping
- Coffee bar -Home Decor HomeDecorIdeas HomeDecor decorupon I LOVE this idea… Maybe near the living room because our kitchen is the size of a shoebox. Kasey would be obsessed.
- The flooring in your house is the stage upon which all other activity takes place. Though it’s easy to take the real estate under your feet for granted, floors have a big impact on your décor. Replacing flooring can be expensive, especially if you opt for wood or ceramic tile. You can find less expensive options if you’re willing to invest some creativity and elbow grease into transforming or replacing your existing flooring.
- Closet Converted to Office: Urban living can be hard in trying to find space to address every function. If you find yourself not utilizing a closet and youre wanting to create a home office, consider removing the door and re-imagining the space. Ikea can help with inexpensive countertops and floating selves. Choose a great pop of color for your new office and this weekend project is a success.
- Brighten up any room with this paper flower bouquet DIY. To start, draw flower and leaf shapes on craft paper — no need to worry if they don’t look perfect. Next, cut the shapes out and glue them on floral wire. Keep this process going until you have enough flowers for an entire bouquet. When you’re ready, stick them in a vase and give any shelf, side table or kitchen table a nice, floral pick-me-up. Head over to MrsMeyers.com/Make-and-Tell for even more details on this craft.
- Painting done by dipping in a bucket of water w/ enamel paints in it! Use any container to fit the canvas/item youre painting, (not paper, it has to hold-up in the water-you can even dip-paint a guitar! (remove all fixtures from object or instrument first.) Use quality enamel paints, such as for model cars, not water-based paint. If you show it off outside, water-proof, automotive paints are good finished with a clear coating, like poly type on a treated board rather than a canvas.
- OMG I love these, Im gonna have a go at making just one. If all goes well Id love to make my entire family holding hands. Im gonna stick it on a wall papered board and frame it. This would look amazing in my living room, smack bang above my fire place, for all to see. What a unique display look that would be.
- Whether you sell painted furniture or love home decor this guide to staging furniture for sale is full of home decor and design ideas
- Every couple of months sprinkle a mixture of baking soda and a tablespoon of your favorite fabric softener over your mattress, let it sit for an hour, and then vacuum it up. Gets rid of dust mites and freshens up the mattress. Keep that same mixture in a small mason jar with holes poked in the top in your linen or clothes closet to keep it smelling fresh! Many Baking Soda Tips.
- How to make useful one board stools, that are great for that top cupboard, for the grandkids, or an extra place to park your bum.
- After reading this article you wont be able to wait to put one (or many) barn doors in your home!
- Great list to help you keep your sanity in moving. 15 Frequently Forgotten Items On Your Moving Checklist. If you like this, youll love our FREE tip sheet: Moving Made Easier Tip sheet .. its FREE. Email me today: email@example.com