Photo via: dwellinggawker.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Home office- craft room- reveal- home office space- craft supply storage ideas- One Room Challenge- renovation- home tour- office makeover- One Room Challenge Reveal Week 6- farmhouse style office- neutral decor- built in shelving- styling shelves
- Neutral master bedroom – Nightstand makeover with magnolia home paint in one horn white. A must pin for farmhouse style & cottage style decor!
- Adding a dark gray accent wall and board and batten to the master bedroom creates something amazing. DIY accentwall
- Super easy step by step tutorial for how to make DIY industrial pipe shelves at a fraction of the cost of the store bought version. These would look great with both farmhouse and industrial home decor!
- DIY Farmhouse Style Decor Ideas – DIY Rustic Twig Frame – Rustic Ideas for Furniture, Paint Colors, Farm House Decoration for Living Room, Kitchen and Bedroom http://diyjoy.com/diy-farmhouse-decor-ideas
- DIY Farmhouse Style Hanging Wire Baskets On Reclaimed Wood. Great way to infuse…
- For you folks who buy old furniture then paint it…..you really must try this stuff….only a couple of bucks for a 16 oz. can. You mix it (powder) with water to the consistency that you need for your repair. I made mine a little thicker, stuck a few brads, with heads on them, in to the leg (for grip), then molded the leg. I use it instead of wood putty for smaller jobs. It sands beautifully and lasts forever, as you only mix what you need for each job.
- Vintage Country farmhouse, farmhouse style, bedroom inspiration, grey bedroom, French farmhouse, Pom Pom at Home bedding, fresh flowers, end of bed bench, Becky Cunningham home, Buckets of Burlap
- Across the attic from where the bed sits, is the hideaway master bath.This is the best view of the whole room, with the almost skylight-like windows. And again, of course, those beautiful beams that only an attic can have. What I love most about this room is how fresh and clean it looks, crisp white bouncing off of more crisp white, giving it a very organic feel.
- Mermaid bathroom showerModern wall art can really spruce up a living room, bedroom, or any room in your home for that matter. The right pieces of wall art make great hallway decorating ideas also. You can combine abstract wall art with more tradditional or rustic wall art to create a unique and trendy look for your home. These are truly cool and inspiring home decorating ideas.
- Love farmhouse style from Fixer Upper?! Take a look at these 20 gorgeous Farmhouse bathrooms and see how you can get some Fixer Upper style in your own home.
- Cozy attic reading room. Now I just need the attic, space, light, books, relaxing, read, neat, organized. I love this!!!