Photo via: jossandmain.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- A cereal box covered in scrapbook paper to organize papers and files. Could also cut it on the side instead of the front to make it a magazine holder! Salt and Pepper Moms: DIY Wall Files w/Printable Labels
- With the Monticello Collection on your porch, deck, or patio, the Great Outdoors becomes a little greater. This assortment of seating pieces is crafted with rust-resistant frames and plump pillows covered in durable, water- and fade-resistant fabric. At the center of it all? Well, thats your choice — a traditional table and a glowing fire pit offer equally accommodating spots for lunch plates, evening cocktails, and any-time cozying.
- DIY Plates Wall Collage
- DIY Farmhouse Side Table with Storage for Diapers and Other Random Stuff You Want To Hide
- AN EASY GUIDE TO GRILLED VEGETABLES (MY TIPS AND METHODS) Grilling your vegetables is a fun and easy way to create a delicious side dish or main dish – especially in the summer months!
- Paint a wire trash can and flip it over. Instant side table!
- Vinyl Doily Side Table made with new Cricut Vinyl Home Sampler Pack. Make It Now with the Cricut Explore machine in Cricut Design Space.
- I like the idea of using a drop cloth or shower curtain instead of fabric (most likely cheaper), but place nail heads along the front at the top of the headboard, or use nail head trim along the front side all the way around.
- Gold spray paint on PS 2012 side tables can help add some shimmer to your living room
- Here are more than 50 ideas for ways to make money to pad your bottom line. From maximizing current income, to making money on your hobby to creating a side business. http://www.biblemoneymatters.com/50-ways-to-make-money-and-increase-income/
- Brighten up any room with this paper flower bouquet DIY. To start, draw flower and leaf shapes on craft paper — no need to worry if they don’t look perfect. Next, cut the shapes out and glue them on floral wire. Keep this process going until you have enough flowers for an entire bouquet. When you’re ready, stick them in a vase and give any shelf, side table or kitchen table a nice, floral pick-me-up. Head over to MrsMeyers.com/Make-and-Tell for even more details on this craft.
- love this fence…privacy fences always have a definitive front and back, so theres always an ugly side, but this one is great!