Photo via: gmtoday.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Stone Mat – 40 Bathroom Hacks, Projects and Tips to Make it Clean, Tidy and Stylish
- How to Install Recessed Shelving : How-To : DIY Network – for the bathroom
- Mermaid tile
- large shower, waterfall showerhead, marble tile
- Inexpensive and easy way to upgrade your plain bathroom mirror– use MDF trim and crown moulding to build a frame around the mirror. The Full of Great Ideas blog has DIY instructions for this clever bathroom remodeling project. @Full of Great Ideas
- A cereal box covered in scrapbook paper to organize papers and files. Could also cut it on the side instead of the front to make it a magazine holder! Salt and Pepper Moms: DIY Wall Files w/Printable Labels
- Ikea floating shelves, stencilled wall, DIY mail baskets – click through to see the full home office makeover reveal at A house full of sunshine!
- Adding a dark gray accent wall and board and batten to the master bedroom creates something amazing. DIY accentwall
- Mermaid bathroom showerModern wall art can really spruce up a living room, bedroom, or any room in your home for that matter. The right pieces of wall art make great hallway decorating ideas also. You can combine abstract wall art with more tradditional or rustic wall art to create a unique and trendy look for your home. These are truly cool and inspiring home decorating ideas.
- DIY Wall Shelves – How to Make Hanging Storage for an Organized Bathroom (tutorial)
- Get your fill of live entertainment at the Stone Pony
- DIY – Amazing! 100+ Interior Wall Painting Ideas + Tutorials! at Remodelaholic!