Photo via: otterine.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- t-shirt scarf 1.Cut x-large tee and stretch for circle 2. cut 2 in. strips from tee and then tie together with a little piece of cloth 3. Paper plate and cut circles out of tee. Then spiral the circles 2 in. and glue together with fabric glue. Take all pieces and tie with piece of fabric. Easy!
- If someone is looking for an idea to create a single bed for the room, then here it is. The headboard and the border of the bed frame is painted blue, while the remaining frame is not painted and the pallets are left without the paint because it is a space which will be covered with the mattress.
- Just a Swingin photography swing prop by www.designrevolutiononline.com LOVE THIS!!! Then just composite with another shot of the plain backdrop! Voila!
- With the Monticello Collection on your porch, deck, or patio, the Great Outdoors becomes a little greater. This assortment of seating pieces is crafted with rust-resistant frames and plump pillows covered in durable, water- and fade-resistant fabric. At the center of it all? Well, thats your choice — a traditional table and a glowing fire pit offer equally accommodating spots for lunch plates, evening cocktails, and any-time cozying.
- Convert a wooden sofa and rocking chair from indoor furniture to outdoor furniture for your deck with several coats of primer, outdoor paint and sealant. Grandmas House DIY featured on Kenarry.com
- SO IN LOVE! DIY Storage Ottoman made of wooden crates with awesome fabric. This…
- Liam Fabric 6 Piece Power Motion Sectional Sofa with 3 Power Motion Recliners – Couches & Sofas – Furniture – Macys
- A cereal box covered in scrapbook paper to organize papers and files. Could also cut it on the side instead of the front to make it a magazine holder! Salt and Pepper Moms: DIY Wall Files w/Printable Labels
- If you are looking for amazing 4th of july Diy Projects, then we have you covered. Our tips and tutorials are easy to follow and will keep the entire family entertained over the holiday.
- Dress up your home office and learn how to make a stylish DIY acrylic calendar with a few supplies from the hardware store. Tutorial by Jen Woodhouse.
- Gumball machine look a likes..I glued a small fish bowl on a clay pot turned upside down. Then decorated each one.
- Home office- craft room- reveal- home office space- craft supply storage ideas- One Room Challenge- renovation- home tour- office makeover- One Room Challenge Reveal Week 6- farmhouse style office- neutral decor- built in shelving- styling shelves