Photo via: stylemepretty.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Babys Breathe, Burlap & Lace Wedding Ideas | mysweetengagement.com
- NEW graywash stain by Minwax…excited to try it on my window pane weathered pine stain ana white
- Sparkling Pomegranate Fruit Sangria – the best white sangria. Sweet, crisp and refreshing, its a crowd pleaser thats perfect for any occasion.
- Fluffy ornaments that recall pheasants, pinecones lit from within, white porcelain globes, and origami-like poinsettias: These babies do rustic in a very refined way.
- White Washing Brick Tutorial: Great option if you want to change or update existing brick without painting it the traditional white, gray, or black.
- A woman in white outfit with a cute collar
- Such incredible floor to ceiling windows. Love the modern take on this cottage. The wood and brown leather really give a homely feel to the red, black and white colour scheme! Before and After: A Designer Cottage in Haliburton County, Ontario | Design*Sponge
- Love the black curtain rods with white curtains
- Navy blue and white fall farmhouse dining room decor
- spray paint boring cheap-o white shelf brackets to spice up a room
- Across the attic from where the bed sits, is the hideaway master bath.This is the best view of the whole room, with the almost skylight-like windows. And again, of course, those beautiful beams that only an attic can have. What I love most about this room is how fresh and clean it looks, crisp white bouncing off of more crisp white, giving it a very organic feel.
- Painting with newspaper and black and white paint.