Photo via: applesandonions.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Making your own lighthouse craft has never been so easy. I made mine to go with my coastal home decor theme with just some foam cones and baby food jars!
- 76 Crafts To Make and Sell – Easy DIY Ideas for Cheap Things To Sell on Etsy, Online and for Craft Fairs. Make Money with These Homemade Crafts for Teens, Kids, Christmas, Summer, Mother’s Day Gifts. | Pallet Mason Jar Vase | diyjoy.com/crafts-to-make-and-sell
- 23 Genius Ways To Use An Ice Cube Tray! This is brilliant! I told Kevin we still needed the ice cube trays from the baby food!!! Now I know why!!! Love those ideas!!!
- DIY Food Photography Background
- Every couple of months sprinkle a mixture of baking soda and a tablespoon of your favorite fabric softener over your mattress, let it sit for an hour, and then vacuum it up. Gets rid of dust mites and freshens up the mattress. Keep that same mixture in a small mason jar with holes poked in the top in your linen or clothes closet to keep it smelling fresh! Many Baking Soda Tips.
- very cool diy idea – flower vases out of recycled bottles
- DIY Glitter Vase – perfect for a wedding or holiday decorating. Uses dollar store vases! Pinned over 100K times.
- Beautiful vases for sea grass
- How to make your own designer vases for a fraction of the cost
- 60 baby shower gift ideas here… that you can make. And she includes all the patterns and tutorials!
- Stretchy Baby Hats with Top Knots — Make It and Love It
- Eye makeup remover to give the expensive brands a run for their money. Water, baby shampoo and baby oil is all that is necessary for DIY clean eyes!