Photo via: countryliving.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- OMG I love these, Im gonna have a go at making just one. If all goes well Id love to make my entire family holding hands. Im gonna stick it on a wall papered board and frame it. This would look amazing in my living room, smack bang above my fire place, for all to see. What a unique display look that would be.
- Use acrylics – or even paint markers – and letter stencils on any framed glass, (buy a cheap print and discard the print) – just paint in reverse on the glass and you can even lose the backing if you like, itll look neat and even cooler with the wall showing through – or, if its an abstract or a painting instead of words, you can hang it on a chain and suspend it in a reach-through, doorway or window – or even do a large one and use it to create an entirely separate space as a divider
- A cereal box covered in scrapbook paper to organize papers and files. Could also cut it on the side instead of the front to make it a magazine holder! Salt and Pepper Moms: DIY Wall Files w/Printable Labels
- DIY interior with tree branches
- Fleece Dog Sweater Pattern Tutorial. Make this fleece dog sweater pattern for your dog. Its a great little project that will keep your pet warm on winter and make it look pretty. It takes about one hour to make and your doggie will love it
- Every couple of months sprinkle a mixture of baking soda and a tablespoon of your favorite fabric softener over your mattress, let it sit for an hour, and then vacuum it up. Gets rid of dust mites and freshens up the mattress. Keep that same mixture in a small mason jar with holes poked in the top in your linen or clothes closet to keep it smelling fresh! Many Baking Soda Tips.
- Painting done by dipping in a bucket of water w/ enamel paints in it! Use any container to fit the canvas/item youre painting, (not paper, it has to hold-up in the water-you can even dip-paint a guitar! (remove all fixtures from object or instrument first.) Use quality enamel paints, such as for model cars, not water-based paint. If you show it off outside, water-proof, automotive paints are good finished with a clear coating, like poly type on a treated board rather than a canvas.
- oh, the possibilities! make colored mason jars that are still see through.
- Brighten up any room with this paper flower bouquet DIY. To start, draw flower and leaf shapes on craft paper — no need to worry if they don’t look perfect. Next, cut the shapes out and glue them on floral wire. Keep this process going until you have enough flowers for an entire bouquet. When you’re ready, stick them in a vase and give any shelf, side table or kitchen table a nice, floral pick-me-up. Head over to MrsMeyers.com/Make-and-Tell for even more details on this craft.
- Glowing Watering Can with Fairy Lights – How neat is this? Its SO EASY to make! Hanging watering can with lights that look like it is pouring water.
- Kids often enjoy making a collection of paper animals, as a part of DIYProjects. Paper animal collection is incomplete without this fabulous paper elephant. Grab some sheets of construction paper and get started on making this amazing and easy paper elephant.
- Super easy step by step tutorial for how to make DIY industrial pipe shelves at a fraction of the cost of the store bought version. These would look great with both farmhouse and industrial home decor!