Photo via: artoutpost.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Art of Julia Klimova | New Paintings
- Download these FREE printable posters for decorative wall art, dorm room decor, and more!
- Create a Garland | 39 Easy DIY Ways To Create Art For Your Walls
- Show off your childrens artwork with this rustic kids art display wood sign. Use the clothespins (5) to display your childs latest and greatest works of art.
- DIY: Cement Planters Orbs – tutorials on how to make these garden pieces + how she mixed the cement mixture. With this info, you can make lots of garden art.
- Trash To Couture: DIY: 5 min Tshirt Refashion
- Copy Paper Challenge Pieces by Danny O’Connor … | The Only Magic Left is Art
- Paper Flower Handmade Medium White or Ivory or Custom Colors Wedding / Photobooth Backdrop / Wall Art Single or Groups
- Toilet Paper Roll Art (Up-cycling) —– Linked to tutorial I used. Deviations: I used evenly cut pieces from a cereal box to create vine-like swirls. I used several small sewing pins to hold design in place on wall.
- A cereal box covered in scrapbook paper to organize papers and files. Could also cut it on the side instead of the front to make it a magazine holder! Salt and Pepper Moms: DIY Wall Files w/Printable Labels
- Kids often enjoy making a collection of paper animals, as a part of DIYProjects. Paper animal collection is incomplete without this fabulous paper elephant. Grab some sheets of construction paper and get started on making this amazing and easy paper elephant.
- Wrapping paper ~ watermelon prints using potato printing and watercolors