Photo via: styletic.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Glowing Photo Luminaries: A quick, easy, and inexpensive way to light up your favorite people! Tutorial from Our Best Bites.
- Glowing Watering Can with Fairy Lights – How neat is this? Its SO EASY to make! Hanging watering can with lights that look like it is pouring water.
- DIY: Cement Planters Orbs – tutorials on how to make these garden pieces + how she mixed the cement mixture. With this info, you can make lots of garden art.
- Show off your childrens artwork with this rustic kids art display wood sign. Use the clothespins (5) to display your childs latest and greatest works of art.
- Create a Garland | 39 Easy DIY Ways To Create Art For Your Walls
- Turn an old door into a fantastic Photo Frame and Coat Hanger and put all those family memories on display! Check out all the versions and the Window Coffee Table Upcycle too!
- Download these FREE printable posters for decorative wall art, dorm room decor, and more!
- Art of Julia Klimova | New Paintings
- This DIY window cornice gives windows a MAJOR new look! Full detailed step-by-step photo tutorial on Remodelaholic.com
- DIY Packing Tape Transfers! This is such a fun Technique for transferring images, or photos, onto glass. A must try for sure!!
- This Star Wars craft is SO easy to make! I used dollar votives and paint pens to celebrate my love of R2D2 and create some cool luminaries.
- Summer Mason Jar Luminaries – These are not only easy and beautiful they are also a chemical free DIY Bug Repellent! @ALittleClaire