Photo via: dustjacketattic.blogspot.it
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Simple and Cheap Decor Ideas for Teen Girls | DIY Painted Feathers by DIY Ready..!! jewelexi create_from_home
- Fun DIY Wine Cork Placemat | Easy DIY Wine Cork Craft for Kitchen by DIY Ready at diyready.com/…
- DIY Greenery Wedding Arch by Bows and Arrows Flowers for Ginny Au workshops. Photography by Heather Hawkins.
- Rustic Living Spaces, Home Decor IDeas, Cozy Home, Cozy Home Ideas, Rustic Home, Interior Design Ideas, Beautiful Interior Design, Popular
- Coffee bar -Home Decor HomeDecorIdeas HomeDecor decorupon I LOVE this idea… Maybe near the living room because our kitchen is the size of a shoebox. Kasey would be obsessed.
- 20. Build a narrow sofa table to place behind your couch! Perfect for drinks when theres no room for a coffee table. | 29 Sneaky Tips For Small Space Living
- 2. Use a console table up against the back of a couch as a dining table! | 29 Sneaky Tips For Small Space Living
- Twin Separation Anxiety: The Struggle is Real for moms of twin, dads of twins, and twins themselves. These tips for handing separation anxiety with twins will help!
- Faux wood garage door. I just did our garage door this spring. Only $40 for a quart of mustard-yellow paint and 2 quarts gel stain (2 different colors) . Sealed with polyurethane so it would gradually patina/golden over time. Looks amazing!! Beats a couple thousand for a real wood door.
- The flooring in your house is the stage upon which all other activity takes place. Though it’s easy to take the real estate under your feet for granted, floors have a big impact on your décor. Replacing flooring can be expensive, especially if you opt for wood or ceramic tile. You can find less expensive options if you’re willing to invest some creativity and elbow grease into transforming or replacing your existing flooring.
- Two DIY dog bed tutorials – With step by step photos and video tutorial. Super easy to make – no sewing necessary. Perfect for craft for kids or an easy, fun family project.
- Ive looked at many commercially available and DIY spice rack plans and they all seem to be made for the standard 4.5 inch tall by 1.75 inch diameter spice bottles from the grocery store. This design is shallow enough that…