Photo via: knickoftimeinteriors.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Staining a plank wall with Milk Paint
- Ikea floating shelves, stencilled wall, DIY mail baskets – click through to see the full home office makeover reveal at A house full of sunshine!
- How To Paint Furniture With General Finishes Milk Paint! AMAZING Painting Furniture Tutorials and Before and After Furniture Makeover Ideas! | Thirty Eighth Street
- What I need to begin work desk strips/desk mate – 1 page$
- Combine a Linnmon table top with custom legs to create a desk of dreams. | 15 Totally Ingenious IKEA Hacks
- Neutral master bedroom – Nightstand makeover with magnolia home paint in one horn white. A must pin for farmhouse style & cottage style decor!
- How to refinish folding chairs with fun fabric and colorful spray paint – DIY furniture makeover idea
- Add lace to your window with cornstarch. Iron your lace and cut to fit. Mix 2 tbsp cornstarch with about an equal amount of cold water, then mix that in about a cup and a half of boiling water. Paint a thick layer on the window pane. Then apply another thick layer on top using random brush strokes being sure to get all the corners. To remove it, you just wash it off with warm water,
- Faux wood garage door. I just did our garage door this spring. Only $40 for a quart of mustard-yellow paint and 2 quarts gel stain (2 different colors) . Sealed with polyurethane so it would gradually patina/golden over time. Looks amazing!! Beats a couple thousand for a real wood door.
- DIY: Cement Planters Orbs – tutorials on how to make these garden pieces + how she mixed the cement mixture. With this info, you can make lots of garden art.
- How To Use Chalk Paint – Dresser Makeover | U Create
- We love to paint, explore, cook and have fun with food coloring. There is so much you can do that is simple, but fun at the same time …