Photo via: hymnsandverses.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- mirror boxes
- Wrapping paper ~ watermelon prints using potato printing and watercolors
- Anthropologie inspired deer head pillow DIY
- master bedroom ideas forest canopy bed tree bronze wall anthropologie bedding DIY
- Pretty DIY masks: black cardstock with red velvet ribbon; black cardstock with rhinestones, cream lace and seed pearls, cream lace with black rhinestone trim and black velvet details with rhinestone.
- Want to do this with white shoes and white lace or an ivory/off-white color! – 27 Useful Fashionable DIY Ideas
- DIY T-shirt that I made last night out of lace and blue fabric! Out of the Notebook and into the blog: Dainty T-Shirt DIY
- Cool DIY Fashion Ideas | Fun Do It Yourself Fashion projects | Learn how to refashion and sew jeans, T-shirts, skirts, and more | Lace Slip-on Sneakers | http://diyprojectsforteens.com/cool-diy-fashion-ideas/
- DIY : Lace Sneakers
- Make a DIY chalkboard from an old empty frame, whether a picture frame or an old mirror. Simple steps to a useful home chalkboard.
- Inexpensive and easy way to upgrade your plain bathroom mirror– use MDF trim and crown moulding to build a frame around the mirror. The Full of Great Ideas blog has DIY instructions for this clever bathroom remodeling project. @Full of Great Ideas
- Serendipity Chic Design: Project with Anthropologie appeal with help from the thrift and dollar store