Photo via: etsy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Christmas tree using recycled wine bottles.
- Kids often enjoy making a collection of paper animals, as a part of DIYProjects. Paper animal collection is incomplete without this fabulous paper elephant. Grab some sheets of construction paper and get started on making this amazing and easy paper elephant.
- My new post is a DIY to make these cute gold animal storage jars…
- Ive looked at many commercially available and DIY spice rack plans and they all seem to be made for the standard 4.5 inch tall by 1.75 inch diameter spice bottles from the grocery store. This design is shallow enough that…
- These flatten wine bottles make perfect serving trays for your cheese and meats assortment. Completely ups the status of your next dinner party, and recycles and reuses wine bottles in a fabulous new way.
- Create festive lighting with wine bottles, holiday accents and white Christmas lights! Click for more last minute Christmas decor ideas!
- So many uses for old wine bottles! Lime Green Photography
- Wine Cellar Design, Pictures, Remodel, Decor and Ideas – page 9
- Fun DIY Wine Cork Placemat | Easy DIY Wine Cork Craft for Kitchen by DIY Ready at diyready.com/…
- How cute is this DIY paw print wall art? What an adorable memento for their little paw prints. I so need to do this with my dogs! | decorbytheseashore.com
- Famous Couples Subway Print – 8×10 Fully Customizable – Unique, Romance, Wedding Gift, Bridal Shower, Wedding, Valentines or Anniversary. Love this! Such a clever and cool idea 🙂
- The perfect way to hold on to memories – print your iPhone photos and get them…