Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- I made this . . . much more affordable than regular detergents. Clothes smell cleaner and come out cleaner – very happy with this DIY!
- Painting a kitchen or dining table isn’t really much more difficult than painting any other piece of furniture. The main… Read more »
- Personal touches are even more apparent when Christmastime comes to this Cincinnati-area home.
- Download these FREE printable posters for decorative wall art, dorm room decor, and more!
- For those who are more into the traditional side of things …. this bed/bench is exquisite … seat lifts for storage too!
- Free form candles made in the sand. See more Things to do at the beach with kids from ActivitiesForKids.com
- Brighten up any room with this paper flower bouquet DIY. To start, draw flower and leaf shapes on craft paper — no need to worry if they don’t look perfect. Next, cut the shapes out and glue them on floral wire. Keep this process going until you have enough flowers for an entire bouquet. When you’re ready, stick them in a vase and give any shelf, side table or kitchen table a nice, floral pick-me-up. Head over to MrsMeyers.com/Make-and-Tell for even more details on this craft.
- Cool DIY Fashion Ideas | Fun Do It Yourself Fashion projects | Learn how to refashion and sew jeans, T-shirts, skirts, and more | Lace Slip-on Sneakers | http://diyprojectsforteens.com/cool-diy-fashion-ideas/
- Double-Duty Design: How to Build a Side Table Atop a Small Garden More
- Great idea for creating belt hangers. Need more closet space though since mine is pretty full. Could also just hang the hanger on the wall,
- Make your own bath bombs! DIY Lush Bath Bombs via inspiredbycharm.com More
- Across the attic from where the bed sits, is the hideaway master bath.This is the best view of the whole room, with the almost skylight-like windows. And again, of course, those beautiful beams that only an attic can have. What I love most about this room is how fresh and clean it looks, crisp white bouncing off of more crisp white, giving it a very organic feel.