Photo via: diy-wood-projects.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Ahhh….puppy love! Treat your pooch (and yourself) to a cute and useful DIY pet organization project. There’s a place for everything — treats, toys, leash, shampoo and the oh-so-necessary lint roller! Here’s what you need: Wood Shelf with S Hooks, Room Essentials 3-pk. 4×6” Frames, Screws and Screwdriver. Of course you have plenty of pics of your pup; it will be tough to choose just three!
- 62 CM UPCYCLED RUSTIC PALLET WOOD FLOATING SHELF SHELVING SCONCE in Home, Furniture & DIY, Furniture, Bookcases, Shelving & Storage | eBay
- This rustic wood scripture sign would be beautiful in a gallery wall or it is big enough that it can hang nicely by itself. It would also make
- How To Clean Your Makeup Brushes (And How Often You Should Do It) – One Good Thing by Jillee
- Just a Swingin photography swing prop by www.designrevolutiononline.com LOVE THIS!!! Then just composite with another shot of the plain backdrop! Voila!
- A cereal box covered in scrapbook paper to organize papers and files. Could also cut it on the side instead of the front to make it a magazine holder! Salt and Pepper Moms: DIY Wall Files w/Printable Labels
- OMG I love these, Im gonna have a go at making just one. If all goes well Id love to make my entire family holding hands. Im gonna stick it on a wall papered board and frame it. This would look amazing in my living room, smack bang above my fire place, for all to see. What a unique display look that would be.
- Paper Flower Handmade Medium White or Ivory or Custom Colors Wedding / Photobooth Backdrop / Wall Art Single or Groups
- Low standing media console with sliding reclaimed wood doors. Perfect for holding the tv and hiding all AV
- How to Hide Cords on a Wall Mounted TV
- Every couple of months sprinkle a mixture of baking soda and a tablespoon of your favorite fabric softener over your mattress, let it sit for an hour, and then vacuum it up. Gets rid of dust mites and freshens up the mattress. Keep that same mixture in a small mason jar with holes poked in the top in your linen or clothes closet to keep it smelling fresh! Many Baking Soda Tips.
- Ok this has soo much potential. You want to incorporate Middle Earth into that theme? This is a way we could do it. Middle earth maps as the backdrop of bookshelves. Easy to do. Or you could pull together any Tolkien text or quotes and we could type it up in a LOTR font, print it and mod podge it into the backdrop. Maybe stain the paper or print it on special paper.