Photo via: etsy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- How to recover lampshades, using fabrics. This is one of the best tutorials on this Ive seen.
- free pattern & tutorial for baby boy shoes
- Fleece Dog Sweater Pattern Tutorial. Make this fleece dog sweater pattern for your dog. Its a great little project that will keep your pet warm on winter and make it look pretty. It takes about one hour to make and your doggie will love it
- Make a pallet swing for $40! Ive seen quite a few pallet swing projects that use extra wood in addition to the pallet wood; however, this swing only uses the wood from two pallets.
- Its no secret that we LOVE subway tile here at ABM. Its fresh, inexpensive and classic. In the past I have stuck with a traditional offset pattern for all of my subway tile. But recently, as Ive been renovating my new home, Ive gone a different route by mixing up the patterns throughout the home. Its been a fun way to add a little personality to my basic, white tiled…
- Ive looked at many commercially available and DIY spice rack plans and they all seem to be made for the standard 4.5 inch tall by 1.75 inch diameter spice bottles from the grocery store. This design is shallow enough that…
- DIY boho fringe chandelier – Ive been seeing DIY chandelier and light fixtures all over Pinterest so I finally decided to dive and (hopefully) make a tad bit more simplified version of what I have seen out there. I love how this came out and cannot wait
- How to Build a DIY Rabbit Hutches in Four Easy Steps | Cross Roads Rabbitry
- How to Make a Felt Easter Bunny Wreath Easter Wreath
- Easter doesn’t have to be all about pink and pastels. This year the Easter Bunny is going to bring our kids Easter Baskets full of vibrant colors!
- I love these wooden puzzle coasters for entertaining! Too cute!!! I pinned this image from Pinerly. Heres their invite: Check out Pinerly for the best way to manage your Pinterest account – http://www.pinerly.com/i/8J7hf
- Best & Company, NY.