Photo via: sistersguild.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Kids often enjoy making a collection of paper animals, as a part of DIYProjects. Paper animal collection is incomplete without this fabulous paper elephant. Grab some sheets of construction paper and get started on making this amazing and easy paper elephant.
- Shut the front door! This is the coolest thing I have EVER seen!!!! I am making a million of these right now! Amazing Christmas present idea!!!
- Easy Fidget Spinner DIY (Free Template) – here is a great how to make Fidget Spinners without bearings DIY. The use super basic materials and are easy to make. It includes a Free Fidget Spinner Template (3 designs) and would be great Science Fair project idea (exploring property of materials, centrifugal forces and friction). Making this a fabulous STEAM project for kids, which is Cheap, Easy and Fun. Come make a simple Fidget Spinner DIY project with us today!!
- CUTE Valentines Day printables. This Valentines Day Printable Bundle is full of the MOST ADORABLE Valentines for kids, teachers and anyone you love!
- DIY Plant Markers, DIY Plant Labels, DIY Backyard Ideas, DIY Front Yard Ideas, DIY Garden Ideas, In this article you can find 10 AMAZING DIY Plant Label and Marker Ideas For Your Garden
- Wine Cork Crafts – These crafts are unique and some are easy enough for kids. Ive created amazing conversation pieces and put all of my well earned wine corks to good use!
- Show off your childrens artwork with this rustic kids art display wood sign. Use the clothespins (5) to display your childs latest and greatest works of art.
- Heart pop up card for your valentine is one of the best DIY Valentine’s Day Gift idea and making it with 3D Kirigami technique will give it a superb look. For making this DIYPopupCard, I bring for you step by step video tutorial. So, get ready for making and give a great surprise to your special one!
- Sidewalk Chalk Ideas For Kids | Fun games and activities to play on your driveway or walkway including learning, educational and active play | Easy chalk art ideas that integrate your child – so cool! Great ideas for things to do over the summer to stop boredom before it starts.
- Heartfelt Valentines have never been simpler to make. These adorable cards are a perfect project for kids.
- Coffee bar -Home Decor HomeDecorIdeas HomeDecor decorupon I LOVE this idea… Maybe near the living room because our kitchen is the size of a shoebox. Kasey would be obsessed.
- Wow your kids or guests by making a smores station out of dollar-store cake pans and candlesticks.