Photo via: blog.theweddingofmydreams.co.uk
You may also be interested in 🙂
- While we’ll always love the sophistication of a traditional wedding guest book, we can’t help but get inspired by the new and creative ways couples are asking guests to leave them some wedding day love.
- 11 Unique Wedding Guest Book Ideas
- Fun Wedding Invitations – Creative Wedding Invitations | Wedding Planning, Ideas & Etiquette | Bridal Guide Magazine
- 15 Insanely Cute Wedding Ideas You Will Have To Steal
- Polymer clay fairy door by Wishing Well Workshop
- Every couple of months sprinkle a mixture of baking soda and a tablespoon of your favorite fabric softener over your mattress, let it sit for an hour, and then vacuum it up. Gets rid of dust mites and freshens up the mattress. Keep that same mixture in a small mason jar with holes poked in the top in your linen or clothes closet to keep it smelling fresh! Many Baking Soda Tips.
- Win it in a Minute: Water Games Edition with tons of ideas for fun outdoor games to keep cool in the summer!
- tie corks together with jute twine to hold photos etc. – Burlap Wedding Menu by HelloLoveWeddings on Etsy
- Boutineers for the groomsmen incorporating corks. Super adorable for a vineyard wedding!
- Summertime is here, which means barbeques and outdoor living. Unfortunately, it also means mosquitoes and bug bites. Luckily, we’ve found a easy DIY repellant that is safe, works great, and smells good too. Woohoo! Items 4 mason jars (or old pasta sauce or jelly jars) 40 drops – Cedarwood,
- Ideas – Christmas | Cricut Blog Love it! I would be lost without my Cricut
- Wedding Photo with first dance lyrics on canvas. I think I could do this. Or at least a version of it.