Photo via: blog.theweddingofmydreams.co.uk
You may also be interested in 🙂
- While we’ll always love the sophistication of a traditional wedding guest book, we can’t help but get inspired by the new and creative ways couples are asking guests to leave them some wedding day love.
- 11 Unique Wedding Guest Book Ideas
- 15 Insanely Cute Wedding Ideas You Will Have To Steal
- Summertime is here, which means barbeques and outdoor living. Unfortunately, it also means mosquitoes and bug bites. Luckily, we’ve found a easy DIY repellant that is safe, works great, and smells good too. Woohoo! Items 4 mason jars (or old pasta sauce or jelly jars) 40 drops – Cedarwood,
- Win it in a Minute: Water Games Edition with tons of ideas for fun outdoor games to keep cool in the summer!
- tie corks together with jute twine to hold photos etc. – Burlap Wedding Menu by HelloLoveWeddings on Etsy
- Boutineers for the groomsmen incorporating corks. Super adorable for a vineyard wedding!
- Book pages to make a DIY mat for your photos How To Have The Best Literary Wedding Ever
- Wedding Photo with first dance lyrics on canvas. I think I could do this. Or at least a version of it.
- Before cutting corks boil them in water for around 10 minutes. This will stop them from crumbling or cracking when you cut or carve into them.
- DIY decorative star and Christmas tree crafts upcycled from wine bottle corks. A lovely gift idea thats beautiful on its own or could be used as a pot holder on the kitchen table. Click through for the full tutorial for this home decor project.
- Storage Solutions | Find the Latest News on Storage Solutions at House of Anaïs