Photo via: scrapsoftime.typepad.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- OMG I love these, Im gonna have a go at making just one. If all goes well Id love to make my entire family holding hands. Im gonna stick it on a wall papered board and frame it. This would look amazing in my living room, smack bang above my fire place, for all to see. What a unique display look that would be.
- While we’ll always love the sophistication of a traditional wedding guest book, we can’t help but get inspired by the new and creative ways couples are asking guests to leave them some wedding day love.
- Ikea floating shelves, stencilled wall, DIY mail baskets – click through to see the full home office makeover reveal at A house full of sunshine!
- Book pages to make a DIY mat for your photos How To Have The Best Literary Wedding Ever
- I love these wooden puzzle coasters for entertaining! Too cute!!! I pinned this image from Pinerly. Heres their invite: Check out Pinerly for the best way to manage your Pinterest account – http://www.pinerly.com/i/8J7hf
- Make solar garden lights! Find a glass jar, paint the inside with Elmer glue tinted the color you want and then go to the DOLLAR TREE and buy a solar light. Wala! Outdoor lights for nearly nothing!
- This is totally going to change furniture makeovers! You can make ANY color of furniture glaze – and its so easy! Perfect way to get the beach look and for kids rooms! How to make furniture glaze in any color
- DIY: Cement Planters Orbs – tutorials on how to make these garden pieces + how she mixed the cement mixture. With this info, you can make lots of garden art.
- Coffee bar -Home Decor HomeDecorIdeas HomeDecor decorupon I LOVE this idea… Maybe near the living room because our kitchen is the size of a shoebox. Kasey would be obsessed.
- Just a Swingin photography swing prop by www.designrevolutiononline.com LOVE THIS!!! Then just composite with another shot of the plain backdrop! Voila!
- DIY Swedish Advent Stars From Recycled Book Pages
- Fabulous coffee plastic container upcycled with chalkboard label – Love! Now to find someone who actually drinks this stuff. 🙂