Photo via: pinksugarland.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- These would be fun with Cricket! Accent paper-crafting projects with these 27 vibrant sheets of Washi tape. Update old photo albums with a splash of color, or give any craft that necessary lift with the peppy patterns in this variety pack. Includes 27 sheetsMaskingImported
- Pink and Green Mama: Back To School Supply Makeover: Washi Tape Wrapped Pencils
- Use Washi Tape on Cabinets – 20 of the Most Adorable DIY Kitchen Projects You’ve Ever Seen
- washi tape coasters!
- 15 Fab Ways to Decorate With Washi Tape
- OMG I love these, Im gonna have a go at making just one. If all goes well Id love to make my entire family holding hands. Im gonna stick it on a wall papered board and frame it. This would look amazing in my living room, smack bang above my fire place, for all to see. What a unique display look that would be.
- This All Occasion Daisy Card will surely brighten someones day. Making greeting cards is such a wonderful paper crafting hobby. P.S. I Love You Crafts featured on Kenarry.com
- Turn an old door into a fantastic Photo Frame and Coat Hanger and put all those family memories on display! Check out all the versions and the Window Coffee Table Upcycle too!
- Start a family tradition this Christmas using all your own childrens Christmas books! Detailed description included.
- Ive looked at many commercially available and DIY spice rack plans and they all seem to be made for the standard 4.5 inch tall by 1.75 inch diameter spice bottles from the grocery store. This design is shallow enough that…
- Make senior class shirts to wear all year!
- Maybe drill holes in the bottom so that when it rains the water drains….so you can leave them up all the time and add candles for special evenings.