Photo via: pinksugarland.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- These would be fun with Cricket! Accent paper-crafting projects with these 27 vibrant sheets of Washi tape. Update old photo albums with a splash of color, or give any craft that necessary lift with the peppy patterns in this variety pack. Includes 27 sheetsMaskingImported
- 15 Fab Ways to Decorate With Washi Tape
- Pink and Green Mama: Back To School Supply Makeover: Washi Tape Wrapped Pencils
- Use Washi Tape on Cabinets – 20 of the Most Adorable DIY Kitchen Projects You’ve Ever Seen
- washi tape coasters!
- This All Occasion Daisy Card will surely brighten someones day. Making greeting cards is such a wonderful paper crafting hobby. P.S. I Love You Crafts featured on Kenarry.com
- Turn an old door into a fantastic Photo Frame and Coat Hanger and put all those family memories on display! Check out all the versions and the Window Coffee Table Upcycle too!
- Ive looked at many commercially available and DIY spice rack plans and they all seem to be made for the standard 4.5 inch tall by 1.75 inch diameter spice bottles from the grocery store. This design is shallow enough that…
- Start a family tradition this Christmas using all your own childrens Christmas books! Detailed description included.
- We all do it! Pin a bunch of awesome projects but never actually make them. That stops here! All these projects are simple, come with step by step instructions and pictures AND are super popular on Pinterest (You probably already have a few of these on your boards)! Tme to get them done: http://www.ehow.com/how_12343093_10-projects-pinned-2015-but-actually-make-2016.html?utm_source=pinterest.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_content=curated&utm_campaign=fanpage
- Maybe drill holes in the bottom so that when it rains the water drains….so you can leave them up all the time and add candles for special evenings.
- Summer is almost over. Time to start making all those perfect summer recipes. This one is simple. Pineapple, banana & strawberry skewers dipped in melted chocolate.