Photo via: lifehack.org
You may also be interested in 🙂
- 110 Ways to Decorate with Mason Jars — lamp, candle, storage, and decor ideas galore!
- How to Cover Lamp Shades « The DIY Dish
- A cool pulley pendant lamp w/Edison filament bulbs (minus the bottles, love it).
- Handmade Terrarium Paper Table Lamp
- DIY Lamp: Build Your Own Quadripod Lamp | Houseologie
- Great Home DIY Ideas Using Lamps 17.
- How to: Make a Vintage Book Lamp | Man Made DIY | Crafts for Men | Keywords: diy, vintage, how-to, book
- DIY Lamp
- Adorable, easy DIY ruffle lamp shade – no sewing. Cute for girls room.
- shell flowers mosaic like on tile + DIY + really easy to do this..make trivet or hang..or even larger on table top..or lamps + Beach Cottage Decor + Coastal Living + Nautical
- Repainted Lamp:Reinvent that old lamp with high gloss white spray paint. Remember to wear a protective mask and spray the piece outdoors or in a well ventilated room. To finish the piece, I added a ten dollar Jonathan Adler shade I bought at his warehouse sale in Brooklyn. In total, I spent less $20 and less than an hour to give this lamp a great look.
- hanging lamps made from teacups and saucers