Photo via: stonegableblog.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Rustic Living Spaces, Home Decor IDeas, Cozy Home, Cozy Home Ideas, Rustic Home, Interior Design Ideas, Beautiful Interior Design, Popular
- Adding a door knocker to your front door is a quick and inexpensive way to add a touch of curb appeal to your home. .
- Home office- craft room- reveal- home office space- craft supply storage ideas- One Room Challenge- renovation- home tour- office makeover- One Room Challenge Reveal Week 6- farmhouse style office- neutral decor- built in shelving- styling shelves
- Ikea floating shelves, stencilled wall, DIY mail baskets – click through to see the full home office makeover reveal at A house full of sunshine!
- DIY decorative star and Christmas tree crafts upcycled from wine bottle corks. A lovely gift idea thats beautiful on its own or could be used as a pot holder on the kitchen table. Click through for the full tutorial for this home decor project.
- Super easy step by step tutorial for how to make DIY industrial pipe shelves at a fraction of the cost of the store bought version. These would look great with both farmhouse and industrial home decor!
- Spring Decor, Spring Home Decor, Home Decor for Spring, How to Decorate Your House for Spring, Spring Holiday, Spring Tips and Tricks, Popular Pin, Spring Home Decor, DIY Spring Decor.
- Adding a dark gray accent wall and board and batten to the master bedroom creates something amazing. DIY accentwall
- Whether you sell painted furniture or love home decor this guide to staging furniture for sale is full of home decor and design ideas
- Its no secret that we LOVE subway tile here at ABM. Its fresh, inexpensive and classic. In the past I have stuck with a traditional offset pattern for all of my subway tile. But recently, as Ive been renovating my new home, Ive gone a different route by mixing up the patterns throughout the home. Its been a fun way to add a little personality to my basic, white tiled…
- Great idea for creating belt hangers. Need more closet space though since mine is pretty full. Could also just hang the hanger on the wall,
- Coffee bar -Home Decor HomeDecorIdeas HomeDecor decorupon I LOVE this idea… Maybe near the living room because our kitchen is the size of a shoebox. Kasey would be obsessed.