Photo via: diy.viralcreek.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Gumball machine look a likes..I glued a small fish bowl on a clay pot turned upside down. Then decorated each one.
- Adding a dark gray accent wall and board and batten to the master bedroom creates something amazing. DIY accentwall
- Adding a door knocker to your front door is a quick and inexpensive way to add a touch of curb appeal to your home. .
- Wreck this journal, hide a secret message somewhere in yhis book, envelope page….♥
- ADDING FILLER AND FLUFF IN HOME DECOR- decorators secret for creating full and beautiful centerpieces, vignettes and arrangements-stonegableblog.com
- transfer ink to candles for a special message to the bride, groom or wedding party member
- Use cupcake cases. Egg carton art! Great for an older child to prepare or to make for a childs room.
- How to Create a Beautiful and Elegant Easter Egg with a Raised Scroll Design | Modern Masters Metallic DIY by My Patch of Blue Sky
- Learn how to make this GORGEOUS quick 10 minute floral arrangement with DIY Easter Egg vase filler! So pretty for a Spring and Easter dining table, kitchen island or coffee table vignette.
- Easter crafts. Make a quick and adorable 5 minute egg garland. Perfect for you Easter/Spring mantel.
- Adding Legs to a Mid Century Modern Dresser | How To | sarah m. dorsey designs
- DIY Pistachios Shell Flower.. well thats different! http://www.fabdiy.com/diy-pistachios-shell-flower/