Photo via: splitcoaststampers.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Show off your childrens artwork with this rustic kids art display wood sign. Use the clothespins (5) to display your childs latest and greatest works of art.
- DIY Headboard Bench. (can be used with any size headboard and I have a twin size one that Id love to turn into one of these!) Make for front door entrance and/or laundry room!
- Coffee bar -Home Decor HomeDecorIdeas HomeDecor decorupon I LOVE this idea… Maybe near the living room because our kitchen is the size of a shoebox. Kasey would be obsessed.
- Present for one of my best friends! I did a crayon melt with pictures of us over the crayons! It was very simple and easy!
- Half of a cable reel makes a great table too! -cut off bottom and install and hinged door on base for some hidden storage!
- Check out zulilys curated selection of boutique dresses, discounted up to 70% off with new styles added daily. Find the perfect dress for spring and summer!
- A cereal box covered in scrapbook paper to organize papers and files. Could also cut it on the side instead of the front to make it a magazine holder! Salt and Pepper Moms: DIY Wall Files w/Printable Labels
- See how we gel stained our front door. Our front door was a faded black paint. We used gel stain for a quick, beautiful update!
- Painting done by dipping in a bucket of water w/ enamel paints in it! Use any container to fit the canvas/item youre painting, (not paper, it has to hold-up in the water-you can even dip-paint a guitar! (remove all fixtures from object or instrument first.) Use quality enamel paints, such as for model cars, not water-based paint. If you show it off outside, water-proof, automotive paints are good finished with a clear coating, like poly type on a treated board rather than a canvas.
- Buy cheap floor length mirror and glue to a door frame.
- Forget paying $ 50-100+ for a rug! Buy a cheap one and decorate it yourself. This woman used a plain rug from Lowes (only $ 24.98!), a stencil and white acrylic paint from Hobby Lobby (on sale!), and a foam roller. There are so many different color/design combinations you can use to inexpensively create a unique rug for your room.
- The flooring in your house is the stage upon which all other activity takes place. Though it’s easy to take the real estate under your feet for granted, floors have a big impact on your décor. Replacing flooring can be expensive, especially if you opt for wood or ceramic tile. You can find less expensive options if you’re willing to invest some creativity and elbow grease into transforming or replacing your existing flooring.