Photo via: thisoldhouse.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Ive looked at many commercially available and DIY spice rack plans and they all seem to be made for the standard 4.5 inch tall by 1.75 inch diameter spice bottles from the grocery store. This design is shallow enough that…
- Jackpot! Lots of tutorials on how to make dress up clothes. Super hero eye masks, a magicians hat with false bottom to pull things out of, princess hat and tiara, skirts… Fun 🙂
- Adding a door knocker to your front door is a quick and inexpensive way to add a touch of curb appeal to your home. .
- Cute and Easy to do THIS WOULD BE SO CUTE ON THE GIRLS FEET JUST USE COLORS OF WEDDING AND SATIN RIBBON AROUND ANKLES
- Answer to my prayers!-How to Paint Cabinets or Furniture… using liquid sandpaper…. – cuts out the sanding step. From Better Homes and Gardens
- Learn how to add temporary color to your cabinet or bookshelf using scrapbook paper
- Footprint of boys feet on canvas. Great Christmas gift for grandparents!
- Garden Idea for Washing Your Feet
- Added feet to the shorter 4×4 Expedit units and used a solid wood door (Lowes) for the tabletop. Hubby had to cut a bit off the length. Width was perfect. Finished size = 31.5
- The flooring in your house is the stage upon which all other activity takes place. Though it’s easy to take the real estate under your feet for granted, floors have a big impact on your décor. Replacing flooring can be expensive, especially if you opt for wood or ceramic tile. You can find less expensive options if you’re willing to invest some creativity and elbow grease into transforming or replacing your existing flooring.
- Use Washi Tape on Cabinets – 20 of the Most Adorable DIY Kitchen Projects You’ve Ever Seen
- Update your kitchen cabinets in 3 easy steps. With Rust-Oleum paint, you can give your kitchen a new, refreshed look. Save time and money with this DIY tutorial on The Home Depot Blog.