Photo via: freejupiter.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- 17 acrylic painting techniques to explore with kids • Artchoo.com
- Dress up your home office and learn how to make a stylish DIY acrylic calendar with a few supplies from the hardware store. Tutorial by Jen Woodhouse.
- Sunflowers Tutorial | Vincent Van Gogh Starry Night | Beginner Acrylic Painting – YouTube
- 40 Artistic Acrylic Painting Ideas For Beginners
- Beginner Acrylic Painting Class | Winter Birch Trees | lovewinterart – YouTube
- DIY – Amazing! 100+ Interior Wall Painting Ideas + Tutorials! at Remodelaholic!
- Let’s paint some super cute and easy watercolor sweets and treats. Any skill level can do this class and along the way you will: Increase your watercolor skills. Learn new techniques. Learn how to only use one brush and no pencil! Practice painting loosely and intuitively. Have fun!!!
- Painting a kitchen or dining table isn’t really much more difficult than painting any other piece of furniture. The main… Read more »
- Create a Peaceful Haven in Your Yard with this Garden Pond and Cedar Bridge
- Forget paying $ 50-100+ for a rug! Buy a cheap one and decorate it yourself. This woman used a plain rug from Lowes (only $ 24.98!), a stencil and white acrylic paint from Hobby Lobby (on sale!), and a foam roller. There are so many different color/design combinations you can use to inexpensively create a unique rug for your room.
- Beginner Acrylic tutorial | Cherry Blossom Swing and Girl | Art Sherpa coloroftheyearart – YouTube
- Use acrylics – or even paint markers – and letter stencils on any framed glass, (buy a cheap print and discard the print) – just paint in reverse on the glass and you can even lose the backing if you like, itll look neat and even cooler with the wall showing through – or, if its an abstract or a painting instead of words, you can hang it on a chain and suspend it in a reach-through, doorway or window – or even do a large one and use it to create an entirely separate space as a divider