Photo via: belletag.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Allergy friendly Valentines. Share bubbles for a cute inedible treat and make a fun card in PicMonkey.
- These are too stinkin cute. Def. On my to do list … make ur own owls for in the garden.
- Sparkling Pomegranate Fruit Sangria – the best white sangria. Sweet, crisp and refreshing, its a crowd pleaser thats perfect for any occasion.
- Forget paying $ 50-100+ for a rug! Buy a cheap one and decorate it yourself. This woman used a plain rug from Lowes (only $ 24.98!), a stencil and white acrylic paint from Hobby Lobby (on sale!), and a foam roller. There are so many different color/design combinations you can use to inexpensively create a unique rug for your room.
- My new post is a DIY to make these cute gold animal storage jars…
- Win it in a Minute: Water Games Edition with tons of ideas for fun outdoor games to keep cool in the summer!
- Every couple of months sprinkle a mixture of baking soda and a tablespoon of your favorite fabric softener over your mattress, let it sit for an hour, and then vacuum it up. Gets rid of dust mites and freshens up the mattress. Keep that same mixture in a small mason jar with holes poked in the top in your linen or clothes closet to keep it smelling fresh! Many Baking Soda Tips.
- Repainted Lamp:Reinvent that old lamp with high gloss white spray paint. Remember to wear a protective mask and spray the piece outdoors or in a well ventilated room. To finish the piece, I added a ten dollar Jonathan Adler shade I bought at his warehouse sale in Brooklyn. In total, I spent less $20 and less than an hour to give this lamp a great look.
- Neutral master bedroom – Nightstand makeover with magnolia home paint in one horn white. A must pin for farmhouse style & cottage style decor!
- Its no secret that we LOVE subway tile here at ABM. Its fresh, inexpensive and classic. In the past I have stuck with a traditional offset pattern for all of my subway tile. But recently, as Ive been renovating my new home, Ive gone a different route by mixing up the patterns throughout the home. Its been a fun way to add a little personality to my basic, white tiled…
- Ill do my bridesmaids shoes this way! And in the color of their dress! Or even my white heels with a red sparkle… Just for the heck of it
- How To Make a Reversible Slip Over the Collar Dog Bandana