Photo via: nelliebellie.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Easy Fidget Spinner DIY (Free Template) – here is a great how to make Fidget Spinners without bearings DIY. The use super basic materials and are easy to make. It includes a Free Fidget Spinner Template (3 designs) and would be great Science Fair project idea (exploring property of materials, centrifugal forces and friction). Making this a fabulous STEAM project for kids, which is Cheap, Easy and Fun. Come make a simple Fidget Spinner DIY project with us today!!
- LOVE these frames! SO simple… Great way to display the kids pictures easily without messing with a glass frame!
- 25+ diy SUGAR SCRUB recipes | Lots of different scents for everyday and holiday uses. Great handmade gift idea!! Easy neighbor gift idea!
- Super easy step by step tutorial for how to make DIY industrial pipe shelves at a fraction of the cost of the store bought version. These would look great with both farmhouse and industrial home decor!
- Present for one of my best friends! I did a crayon melt with pictures of us over the crayons! It was very simple and easy!
- A cereal box covered in scrapbook paper to organize papers and files. Could also cut it on the side instead of the front to make it a magazine holder! Salt and Pepper Moms: DIY Wall Files w/Printable Labels
- How to Repair a Damaged USB or Power Cable… GREAT TO KNOW!
- Kids often enjoy making a collection of paper animals, as a part of DIYProjects. Paper animal collection is incomplete without this fabulous paper elephant. Grab some sheets of construction paper and get started on making this amazing and easy paper elephant.
- Use cupcake cases. Egg carton art! Great for an older child to prepare or to make for a childs room.
- Making your own lighthouse craft has never been so easy. I made mine to go with my coastal home decor theme with just some foam cones and baby food jars!
- OMG I love these, Im gonna have a go at making just one. If all goes well Id love to make my entire family holding hands. Im gonna stick it on a wall papered board and frame it. This would look amazing in my living room, smack bang above my fire place, for all to see. What a unique display look that would be.
- This simple color scavenger hunt for kids is unbelievably easy to throw together last minute and the kids have fun with it every single year.