Photo via: walkingbytheway.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Super easy step by step tutorial for how to make DIY industrial pipe shelves at a fraction of the cost of the store bought version. These would look great with both farmhouse and industrial home decor!
- This one has links to plans, dimensions, and DIY matching coffee table and end table More
- 14 FREE Printables for Your Valentine
- Loaded with bacon, red peppers, cheese, and mashed potatoes, this Bacon Potato Pizza may become a new favorite at your house!
- Ive looked at many commercially available and DIY spice rack plans and they all seem to be made for the standard 4.5 inch tall by 1.75 inch diameter spice bottles from the grocery store. This design is shallow enough that…
- Its not a football party without fun party decorations! Decorate your home with classic Coke glass bottles and these Free Football Party Printables. DIY Football Party and Recipe Ideas. Click for more fun football ideas for hosting your own Homebowl for the BIG game! LivingLocurto.com @CocaCola @RITZcrackers HomeBowlHeroContest HomeBowlHero iworkwithcoke ad
- Win it in a Minute: Water Games Edition with tons of ideas for fun outdoor games to keep cool in the summer!
- Present for one of my best friends! I did a crayon melt with pictures of us over the crayons! It was very simple and easy!
- Every couple of months sprinkle a mixture of baking soda and a tablespoon of your favorite fabric softener over your mattress, let it sit for an hour, and then vacuum it up. Gets rid of dust mites and freshens up the mattress. Keep that same mixture in a small mason jar with holes poked in the top in your linen or clothes closet to keep it smelling fresh! Many Baking Soda Tips.
- Ikea floating shelves, stencilled wall, DIY mail baskets – click through to see the full home office makeover reveal at A house full of sunshine!
- A Big Top Birthday: Circus theme birthday party. Click to visit Two Belles Event Planning blog for more circus theme party ideas! DIY bottle toss at circus party. 100_4417
- Paint Fabric!!!!! Paint Fabric you say? Don’t ever be afraid to paint fabric. I figure it this way when I paint I get it all over me. The paint never ever comes out of my clothes. Through multiple washings, it is still there. When I have something on, other than my paint clothes and I’ll just do one quick thing. Oh yeah, I end up with a little drop of paint on my shirt and it doesn’t come out.