Photo via: onegoodthingbyjillee.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Salt Sock: The BEST Natural Relief for Ear Infections – They are super easy to make, super cheap and you will be amazed at how well they work!
- A fish tank and garden all in one! Grow your own herbs and vegetables with this clever aquaponic farm. As your fish produces natural waste, it becomes fertilizer for the plants above. This three-gallon tank is the perfect home for a fish and up to six plants (plus whatever aquatic plants you choose to add to the tank itself).
- Do you have a stinky pup? With oatmeal for sensitive skin, coconut oil for moisture, baking soda for funky odors, and essential oils to keep fleas at bay, youll love this natural DIY dog shampoo.
- Body scrub also lip scrub with out essential oil use food flavor instead. remedy
- A lovely botanical design, the Vineyard Invitation Ensemble has charming old world elements combined with pops of fashionable colors for updated flair. Inspired by traditional oak barrels, rustic woods and natural beauty, this stationery is well suited for weddings with a winery or outdoor eco theme. Available for purchase online at http://madelinesweddings.weddingstar.com/stationery/wedding-invitations/vineyard-wedding-invitation-ensemble
- Best Natural Homemade DIY Cleaners and Recipes – All Purposed Home Care and Cleaning with Vinegar, Essential Oils and Other Natural Ingredients For Cleaning Bathroom, Kitchen, Floors, Laundry, Furniture and More http://diyjoy.com/best-homemade-cleaners-recipes
- Natural, green encroaching from All Things Blog: Pathway ideas for Gadens and yards
- Forget harsh chemicals! This DIY natural ant repellent spray is safe, easy, cheap, and IT WORKS! Safe for use around children and pets.
- Original pebble/rock art depicting a string of flowers (all natural materials including reclaimed wood, pebbles, twigs)
- Best Natural Drain Cleaner learn how to unclog or freshen your drain with baking soda and vinegar at TidyMom.net housekeeping
- DIY Sunscreen made with all natural ingredients and doesnt leave you feeling oily
- Use Coconut Oil to refinish old wood furniture. It re-hydrates the wood, brings out the natural color, and takes away the old musty smell.