Photo via: zevyjoy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Home office- craft room- reveal- home office space- craft supply storage ideas- One Room Challenge- renovation- home tour- office makeover- One Room Challenge Reveal Week 6- farmhouse style office- neutral decor- built in shelving- styling shelves
- Ikea floating shelves, stencilled wall, DIY mail baskets – click through to see the full home office makeover reveal at A house full of sunshine!
- Two DIY dog bed tutorials – With step by step photos and video tutorial. Super easy to make – no sewing necessary. Perfect for craft for kids or an easy, fun family project.
- Illuminated Pallet Bed http://theownerbuildernetwork.co/7ub1 Talk about mood lighting! This is one of the easiest DIY bed projects you can do! Some pallets, a mattress, a couple of lights and voila! Easy as 1-2-3! Visit or main site for different versions of these illuminated pallet beds and be inspired to make your next bed project… Think a bed like this will help you sleep better at night? 😉
- Ive looked at many commercially available and DIY spice rack plans and they all seem to be made for the standard 4.5 inch tall by 1.75 inch diameter spice bottles from the grocery store. This design is shallow enough that…
- Stunning reclaimed wood wine rack with remarkable detail and an industrial edge. Takes any dining room or wine bar up a notch. Priced at
- Coffee bar -Home Decor HomeDecorIdeas HomeDecor decorupon I LOVE this idea… Maybe near the living room because our kitchen is the size of a shoebox. Kasey would be obsessed.
- DIY Packing Tape Transfers! This is such a fun Technique for transferring images, or photos, onto glass. A must try for sure!!
- Pete and Vaska, these two adorable cats, are enjoying a lazy Summer day lounging on this Prosperity Mandala stenciled deck. Hit the (Y) if you wish you were with them and tell us which stencil pattern you would paint on your deck?See our Mandala Collection: http://www.cuttingedgestencils.com/mandala-stencils.html
- I bought a bunch of different ceramic tiles from Home Depot yesterday for 38 cents each – this will be an inexpensive yet PRICELESS project!!! Cannot wait for WalGreens to get my photos printed so I can get started!!!!!!
- Use acrylics – or even paint markers – and letter stencils on any framed glass, (buy a cheap print and discard the print) – just paint in reverse on the glass and you can even lose the backing if you like, itll look neat and even cooler with the wall showing through – or, if its an abstract or a painting instead of words, you can hang it on a chain and suspend it in a reach-through, doorway or window – or even do a large one and use it to create an entirely separate space as a divider
- A fish tank and garden all in one! Grow your own herbs and vegetables with this clever aquaponic farm. As your fish produces natural waste, it becomes fertilizer for the plants above. This three-gallon tank is the perfect home for a fish and up to six plants (plus whatever aquatic plants you choose to add to the tank itself).