Photo via: rainonatinroof.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This is totally going to change furniture makeovers! You can make ANY color of furniture glaze – and its so easy! Perfect way to get the beach look and for kids rooms! How to make furniture glaze in any color
- Good design is all in the details, so whats a girl to do when faced with lackluster doors? Never fear! With two faux-plaster ceiling medallions and a quart of paint, I gave a pair of hollow-core bifold (read: boring) closet doors a new life. Keep reading for the step-by-step guide to this simple DIY update.
- The most complete guide for using Kreg Jig – with a video tutorial
- Check out our Sexy DIY Projects that you can complete in One Hour from start to finish.
- Whether you sell painted furniture or love home decor this guide to staging furniture for sale is full of home decor and design ideas
- How to Fix a Furniture Finish | Make nicks, dings, and scratches in furniture disappear with these pro methods. This will come in handy at my place!
- For you folks who buy old furniture then paint it…..you really must try this stuff….only a couple of bucks for a 16 oz. can. You mix it (powder) with water to the consistency that you need for your repair. I made mine a little thicker, stuck a few brads, with heads on them, in to the leg (for grip), then molded the leg. I use it instead of wood putty for smaller jobs. It sands beautifully and lasts forever, as you only mix what you need for each job.
- Repainted Lamp:Reinvent that old lamp with high gloss white spray paint. Remember to wear a protective mask and spray the piece outdoors or in a well ventilated room. To finish the piece, I added a ten dollar Jonathan Adler shade I bought at his warehouse sale in Brooklyn. In total, I spent less $20 and less than an hour to give this lamp a great look.
- Rock Cactus Garden (Clara never met a rock she didnt want to paint…)
- Painting a kitchen or dining table isn’t really much more difficult than painting any other piece of furniture. The main… Read more »
- Plywood with flat trim – prime, paint, then freehand and paint the saying of your choice.
- Convert a wooden sofa and rocking chair from indoor furniture to outdoor furniture for your deck with several coats of primer, outdoor paint and sealant. Grandmas House DIY featured on Kenarry.com