Photo via: acandlegift.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Gumball machine look a likes..I glued a small fish bowl on a clay pot turned upside down. Then decorated each one.
- 110 Ways to Decorate with Mason Jars — lamp, candle, storage, and decor ideas galore!
- Printable gift tag. Just copy and paste into a document, then add words before printing
- 75+ DIY Gift Ideas for under $5 // Like this list. A lot of practical, easy to do projects.
- Creative Writing – Trapped in a Snow Globe! Use a clear plastic bowl for the globe and Epsom salt for the snow.
- DIY Evergreen and Herb Scented Mason Jar Candles
- Make Your Own Gift Bag
- Easy and useful DIY Project make a Paper Mache Bowl DIY
- DIY nautical knot, could make a handful of these to fill a bowl as a decor piece, or just use them individually on display in a bookshelf
- Make clear stickers using an easy packing tape image transfer method. Great for pantry labels, gift tags, custom designs on glass, wood or metal objects! – A Piece Of Rainbow
- Famous Couples Subway Print – 8×10 Fully Customizable – Unique, Romance, Wedding Gift, Bridal Shower, Wedding, Valentines or Anniversary. Love this! Such a clever and cool idea 🙂
- Instead of garden lanterns, recycle old jars and decorate them with doilies, then place a flameless tea-light candle inside!