Photo via: m2matiz.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- A cereal box covered in scrapbook paper to organize papers and files. Could also cut it on the side instead of the front to make it a magazine holder! Salt and Pepper Moms: DIY Wall Files w/Printable Labels
- Keep your wedding cake forever (no freezer necessary) with Aberrant Ornaments
- While we’ll always love the sophistication of a traditional wedding guest book, we can’t help but get inspired by the new and creative ways couples are asking guests to leave them some wedding day love.
- rustic vintage wedding signs for 2015 trends
- DIY Tutorials: Home Decor … Wedding burlap table runners … Give thanks … Stencils … Crafts … Rustic glamorous, country elegance, shabby chic, vintage, whimsical, boho, best day ever
- Every couple of months sprinkle a mixture of baking soda and a tablespoon of your favorite fabric softener over your mattress, let it sit for an hour, and then vacuum it up. Gets rid of dust mites and freshens up the mattress. Keep that same mixture in a small mason jar with holes poked in the top in your linen or clothes closet to keep it smelling fresh! Many Baking Soda Tips.
- Fun DIY Wine Cork Placemat | Easy DIY Wine Cork Craft for Kitchen by DIY Ready at diyready.com/…
- Barbie sofa built from sponges and then covered with fabric for a sumptuous sofa.
- What a great idea to spruce up your decorative wreaths! Wrap wreaths with battery operated string lights or branches to transform daytime decorations into gorgeous evening lighting. This would be a beautiful addition to a wedding venue too!
- Create a beautiful Secret Garden Frame using Jewel Flowers and Flourishes and Jewel Keys. This frame is by @heidi blankenship – gorgeous! @spellbinders
- Beautiful vintage wedding photography Essex – MD Harrison Photography
- Choose the perfect Modern Farmhouse Neutral Paint Colors for a cozy and inviting home with these top Benjamin Moore colors | A Burst of Beautiful