Photo via: m2matiz.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- A cereal box covered in scrapbook paper to organize papers and files. Could also cut it on the side instead of the front to make it a magazine holder! Salt and Pepper Moms: DIY Wall Files w/Printable Labels
- While we’ll always love the sophistication of a traditional wedding guest book, we can’t help but get inspired by the new and creative ways couples are asking guests to leave them some wedding day love.
- Keep your wedding cake forever (no freezer necessary) with Aberrant Ornaments
- rustic vintage wedding signs for 2015 trends
- DIY Tutorials: Home Decor … Wedding burlap table runners … Give thanks … Stencils … Crafts … Rustic glamorous, country elegance, shabby chic, vintage, whimsical, boho, best day ever
- Fun DIY Wine Cork Placemat | Easy DIY Wine Cork Craft for Kitchen by DIY Ready at diyready.com/…
- Barbie sofa built from sponges and then covered with fabric for a sumptuous sofa.
- What a great idea to spruce up your decorative wreaths! Wrap wreaths with battery operated string lights or branches to transform daytime decorations into gorgeous evening lighting. This would be a beautiful addition to a wedding venue too!
- Create a beautiful Secret Garden Frame using Jewel Flowers and Flourishes and Jewel Keys. This frame is by @heidi blankenship – gorgeous! @spellbinders
- Beautiful vintage wedding photography Essex – MD Harrison Photography
- Choose the perfect Modern Farmhouse Neutral Paint Colors for a cozy and inviting home with these top Benjamin Moore colors | A Burst of Beautiful
- DIY cupcake stands – so colorful! Get plastic wine glasses from the dollar store, fill the bottom with M&Ms (or color coordinating candies) and put the cupcakes on top. Great idea!