Photo via: tinyliving.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- What I need to begin work desk strips/desk mate – 1 page$
- A cereal box covered in scrapbook paper to organize papers and files. Could also cut it on the side instead of the front to make it a magazine holder! Salt and Pepper Moms: DIY Wall Files w/Printable Labels
- Use acrylics – or even paint markers – and letter stencils on any framed glass, (buy a cheap print and discard the print) – just paint in reverse on the glass and you can even lose the backing if you like, itll look neat and even cooler with the wall showing through – or, if its an abstract or a painting instead of words, you can hang it on a chain and suspend it in a reach-through, doorway or window – or even do a large one and use it to create an entirely separate space as a divider
- Adding a door knocker to your front door is a quick and inexpensive way to add a touch of curb appeal to your home. .
- OMG I love these, Im gonna have a go at making just one. If all goes well Id love to make my entire family holding hands. Im gonna stick it on a wall papered board and frame it. This would look amazing in my living room, smack bang above my fire place, for all to see. What a unique display look that would be.
- Handy Shelf – The kitchen windowsill is a great place to set plants and a few favorite pieces of pottery, but the sill usually isnt very deep, and the items are in the way if you want to open the window. This homeowner came up with the great idea of mounting a shelf right on the molding around the window. Now theres a deeper shelf to display items, but the window can still be opened.
- Very different, I would not want to wash these window, and I would want to live in nowhere with how large these windows are!!
- Every couple of months sprinkle a mixture of baking soda and a tablespoon of your favorite fabric softener over your mattress, let it sit for an hour, and then vacuum it up. Gets rid of dust mites and freshens up the mattress. Keep that same mixture in a small mason jar with holes poked in the top in your linen or clothes closet to keep it smelling fresh! Many Baking Soda Tips.
- Win it in a Minute: Water Games Edition with tons of ideas for fun outdoor games to keep cool in the summer!
- How to Make a DIY Window Privacy Screen. Materials needed: wood for frame, tape measure to measure windows, sheer fabric, hot glue or spray adhesive. No screws, nails, or hardware to attach it! Moves up and down and held in place when wedged into the window. Get tutorial and video on the blog. Thrift Diving
- DIY Plant Markers, DIY Plant Labels, DIY Backyard Ideas, DIY Front Yard Ideas, DIY Garden Ideas, In this article you can find 10 AMAZING DIY Plant Label and Marker Ideas For Your Garden
- Paper sculpture Use large sheets of paper and then a generic cardboard shape in between each sheet to add dimension. Could be easily assembled with glue does. Possible topographic map model?