Photo via: instagram.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Cutting Edge Stencils shares a stenciled fireplace hearth makeover using the Augusta Tile Stencil. http://www.cuttingedgestencils.com/augusta-tile-stencil-design-patchwork-tiles-stencils.html
- Adding a dark gray accent wall and board and batten to the master bedroom creates something amazing. DIY accentwall
- We are head over heels in LOVE with this Shipibo stenciled bedroom accent wall by Sallie from GreyHunt Interiors! Stencil here: http://www.cuttingedgestencils.com/stencils-wall-stencil-shipibo.html
- Pete and Vaska, these two adorable cats, are enjoying a lazy Summer day lounging on this Prosperity Mandala stenciled deck. Hit the (Y) if you wish you were with them and tell us which stencil pattern you would paint on your deck?See our Mandala Collection: http://www.cuttingedgestencils.com/mandala-stencils.html
- DIY stenciled accent wall www.simplestylings.com
- Ikea floating shelves, stencilled wall, DIY mail baskets – click through to see the full home office makeover reveal at A house full of sunshine!
- Forget paying $ 50-100+ for a rug! Buy a cheap one and decorate it yourself. This woman used a plain rug from Lowes (only $ 24.98!), a stencil and white acrylic paint from Hobby Lobby (on sale!), and a foam roller. There are so many different color/design combinations you can use to inexpensively create a unique rug for your room.
- A cereal box covered in scrapbook paper to organize papers and files. Could also cut it on the side instead of the front to make it a magazine holder! Salt and Pepper Moms: DIY Wall Files w/Printable Labels
- Sparkling Pomegranate Fruit Sangria – the best white sangria. Sweet, crisp and refreshing, its a crowd pleaser thats perfect for any occasion.
- Black Cat Folk Art Doll Couple in honor of Black Cat Appreciation Day from @Susan52 via the blog My Cat Sylvia. Art from Etsy.
- DIY Tutorials: Home Decor … Wedding burlap table runners … Give thanks … Stencils … Crafts … Rustic glamorous, country elegance, shabby chic, vintage, whimsical, boho, best day ever
- Use acrylics – or even paint markers – and letter stencils on any framed glass, (buy a cheap print and discard the print) – just paint in reverse on the glass and you can even lose the backing if you like, itll look neat and even cooler with the wall showing through – or, if its an abstract or a painting instead of words, you can hang it on a chain and suspend it in a reach-through, doorway or window – or even do a large one and use it to create an entirely separate space as a divider