Photo via: hometalk.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Turn an old door into a fantastic Photo Frame and Coat Hanger and put all those family memories on display! Check out all the versions and the Window Coffee Table Upcycle too!
- DIY Headboard Bench. (can be used with any size headboard and I have a twin size one that Id love to turn into one of these!) Make for front door entrance and/or laundry room!
- Renew your workspace for the new year with this Krylon COVERMAXX project. Click the pin to see how you can take your old bookshelf and turn it into a complete organization station with inviting color! KrylonCreated
- Adding a door knocker to your front door is a quick and inexpensive way to add a touch of curb appeal to your home. .
- Throwing a Halloween party? Spookify your front door and make a Halloween wreath in just 10 minutes, using an old scarf, a witch’s hat and some spiders! Creative Homemaking featured on Kenarry.com
- Old window with a cat door
- Make a Patriotic Entryway Bench from an Old Dresser
- Upcycle an Old Book Into a Pretty Charger Station | 18 Life Hacks Every Girl Should Know | Easy DIY Projects for the Home
- Heres a tip: Take an on old camp cot and convert it into a patio day bed. Use color coordinating fabrics to create a soft color scheme and add pops of color.
- BOOK CASE || Turn an old book into a built-in activity, art, journal or notebook with case
- old closet shudder door fixed up
- old glass paneled door, hung horizontally and used as picture frames, coat hooks, and mantel above.