Photo via: thekitchn.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- 110 Ways to Decorate with Mason Jars — lamp, candle, storage, and decor ideas galore!
- 10 Ways to Upcycle Cereal Boxes. DIY, DIY home projects, home décor, home, dream home, DIY kitchen, DIY kitchen projects, weekend DIY projects.
- Create a Garland | 39 Easy DIY Ways To Create Art For Your Walls
- Mermaid bathroom showerModern wall art can really spruce up a living room, bedroom, or any room in your home for that matter. The right pieces of wall art make great hallway decorating ideas also. You can combine abstract wall art with more tradditional or rustic wall art to create a unique and trendy look for your home. These are truly cool and inspiring home decorating ideas.
- Adding a door knocker to your front door is a quick and inexpensive way to add a touch of curb appeal to your home. .
- Aloe Vera is such a great plant to have growing at home – you wont believe how many ways it can help you and your family!
- If you’re a “lazy gardener” you can still have a beautiful yard! These 7 types of perennials alone offer a lot of variety in terms of color, size, and scent! Add some of these perennials for the lazy gardener to your landscaping and you’ll have a low-maintenance, yet beautiful, yard!
- A fish tank and garden all in one! Grow your own herbs and vegetables with this clever aquaponic farm. As your fish produces natural waste, it becomes fertilizer for the plants above. This three-gallon tank is the perfect home for a fish and up to six plants (plus whatever aquatic plants you choose to add to the tank itself).
- While we’ll always love the sophistication of a traditional wedding guest book, we can’t help but get inspired by the new and creative ways couples are asking guests to leave them some wedding day love.
- These ideas for decorating your fence are the BEST ways to spice up your yard!
- Fun DIY Wine Cork Placemat | Easy DIY Wine Cork Craft for Kitchen by DIY Ready at diyready.com/…
- Handy Shelf – The kitchen windowsill is a great place to set plants and a few favorite pieces of pottery, but the sill usually isnt very deep, and the items are in the way if you want to open the window. This homeowner came up with the great idea of mounting a shelf right on the molding around the window. Now theres a deeper shelf to display items, but the window can still be opened.