Photo via: classiclegacy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Relaxed Shabby Chic Living Room with Rustic Influences and French Accents
- Inspired Idea: DIY Rosebud Garland
- While we’ll always love the sophistication of a traditional wedding guest book, we can’t help but get inspired by the new and creative ways couples are asking guests to leave them some wedding day love.
- 76 Crafts To Make and Sell – Easy DIY Ideas for Cheap Things To Sell on Etsy, Online and for Craft Fairs. Make Money with These Homemade Crafts for Teens, Kids, Christmas, Summer, Mother’s Day Gifts. | Pallet Mason Jar Vase | diyjoy.com/crafts-to-make-and-sell
- Every couple of months sprinkle a mixture of baking soda and a tablespoon of your favorite fabric softener over your mattress, let it sit for an hour, and then vacuum it up. Gets rid of dust mites and freshens up the mattress. Keep that same mixture in a small mason jar with holes poked in the top in your linen or clothes closet to keep it smelling fresh! Many Baking Soda Tips.
- diy off the shoulder crop top & circle skirt. Click through for more details.
- Your luxury bed awaits with designer bedding, duvet covers and sheets for your modern home. As seen on the Today Show.
- Vintage Country farmhouse, farmhouse style, bedroom inspiration, grey bedroom, French farmhouse, Pom Pom at Home bedding, fresh flowers, end of bed bench, Becky Cunningham home, Buckets of Burlap
- Vintage French tin sign-FleaingFrance
- French Toast Casserole | This Mixed Berry Baked French Toast Casserole Recipe is perfect for breakfast or brunch ideas. Make the night before or the morning of. Click the photo for the recipe! sponsored ad TodaysCreativeLife.com
- French Antique Furniture Reproductions: French Regency Chairs (1715-1723)
- Vintage french classics book bundle from Rosies Armoire on Etsy